By R. Morris Bullock
a necessary copanion for natural and catalytic chemists, in addition to these operating with/on organometallics and graduate students.
From the contents:
* Catalysis regarding the H' move Reactions of First-Row Transition Metals
* Catalytic relief of Dinitrogen to Ammonia by way of Molybdenum Complexes
* Molybdenum and Tungsten Catalysts for Hydrogenation, Hydrosilylation and Hydrolysis
* Iron in Catalytic Alkene and Carbonyl Hydrogenation Reactions
* Olefin Oligomerizations and Polymerizations Catalyzed through Iron and Cobalt Complexes
* Cobalt and Nickel Catalyzed Reactions related to C-H and C-N Activation Reactions
* improvement of Molecular Electrocatalysts for H2 Oxidation and construction in response to low-cost Metals
* Nickel-Catalyzed Reductinve Couplings and Cyclizations
* Copper-Catalyzed Ligand Promoted Ullmann-Type Coupling Reactions
* Copper-Catalyzed Azide-Alkyne Cycloaddition
* "Frustrated Lewis Pairs": A Metal-Free approach for Hydrogenation Catalysis
Read or Download Catalysis without Precious Metals PDF
Best organic chemistry books
Prodrug layout: views, ways and purposes in Medicinal Chemistry presents a targeted assessment of this serious sector of drug discovery, as that non-stop approach strives not just to find new drug compounds but additionally to change the prevailing ones. This invaluable primer helps this challenge of drug improvement and its aim of lowering undesired results and enhancing healing effectiveness of drug compounds.
Completely up-to-date, incorporating round 25 % new fabric, Sewald/Jakubke continues to be the one smooth and scientifically up to date complex textbook on peptide biochemistry, distilling the data of hundreds of thousands of courses right into a hugely readable synopsis of this diversified box. The authors clarify the extensive basics of peptide synthesis and constitution, systematically addressing vital households of biologically lively peptides, and adopting an interdisciplinary strategy that covers program parts in biotechnology, pharmaceutical technological know-how, and biomedicine.
Radiation results in fabrics, quantity 1: Atomic Radiation and Polymers considers the theoretical and experimental reports at the organization among polymers and atomic radiation. using radiation in polymer technological know-how constitutes a strong instrument for the quantitative learn of macromolecules. This ebook contains 31 chapters, and begins with a quick advent to basics of atomic radiation and polymer constitution.
Critical Evaluation of Equilibrium Constants Involving 8-Hydroxyquinoline and Its Metal Chelates: Critical Evaluation of Equilibrium Constants in Solution: ... Distribution Systems (IUPAC Publications)
Severe assessment of Equilibrium Constants concerning 8-Hydroxyquinoline and Its steel Chelates provides and evaluates the broadcast info at the solubility, dissociation, and liquid–liquid distribution of oxine and its steel chelates to suggest the main trustworthy numerical facts. This e-book explores the dissociation constants of oxine in aqueous options.
- Heterocycles from Transition Metal Catalysis: Formation and Functionalization: 28 (Catalysis by Metal Complexes)
- Catalyst Separation, Recovery and Recycling: Chemistry and Process Design: 30 (Catalysis by Metal Complexes)
- Ethane: 009 (IUPAC Solubility Data Series)
- Fundamentals of Sustainable Chemical Science
- Validamycin and Its Derivatives: Discovery, Chemical Synthesis, and Biological Activity
Additional info for Catalysis without Precious Metals
- Remembering the Way it Was at Hilton Head, Bluffton and by Fran Heyward Marscher
- Involution and the Solar Sapien: Mother Earth Tone and the by Paul Simons