By Andrei Khrennikov
The current wave of curiosity in quantum foundations is because of the super improvement of quantum info technology and its purposes to quantum computing and quantum conversation. It has develop into transparent that the various problems encountered in realizations of quantum details processing have roots on the very basic point. to resolve such difficulties, quantum thought needs to be reconsidered. This publication is dedicated to the research of the probabilistic constitution of quantum idea, probing the boundaries of classical probabilistic illustration of quantum phenomena.
Read or Download Beyond Quantum PDF
Similar quantum theory books
Our Earth, Gaia, is altering. As participants and as a civilization, we're being drawn right into a cosmic occasion whose breadth and intensity we will be able to rarely think. Gaia is coming into a multidimensional shape, and we needs to swap, too, if we want to live to tell the tale this impending transformation. we aren't dealing with the “end of the world,” yet relatively a primary swap within the setting that permits the extra evolution of nature and humankind at the Earth’s floor.
The Quantum thought of Fields, first released in 1996, is a self-contained, finished creation to quantum box thought from Nobel Laureate Steven Weinberg. quantity II provides an account of the tools of quantum box conception, and the way they've got ended in an realizing of the susceptible, robust, and electromagnetic interactions of the trouble-free debris.
Study into the soundness of topic has been essentially the most profitable chapters in mathematical physics, and is a first-rate instance of the way glossy arithmetic should be utilized to difficulties in physics. a different account of the topic, this publication presents an entire, self-contained description of study at the balance of subject challenge.
Der Grundkurs Theoretische Physik in vier, in sich geschlossenen Bänden basiert auf langjährig erprobten Vorlesungen. Auch wenn die Physik im Vordergrund steht, die theoretisch-physikalischen Grundlagen werden eng mit dem entsprechenden Stoff aus der Mathematik verknüpft. Interaktive, webbasierte Aufgaben unterstützen Studierende bei der Vertiefung des Stoffs.
- New Dualities of Supersymmetric Gauge Theories (Mathematical Physics Studies)
- Quantum Mechanics in Simple Matrix Form (Dover Books on Physics)
- Charge and Heat Transport Phenomena in Electronic and Spin Structures in B20-type Compounds (Springer Theses)
- Quantum-Classical Correspondence: Dynamical Quantization and the Classical Limit (The Frontiers Collection)
- The Timeless Approach:Frontier Perspectives in 21st Century Physics (Series on the Foundations of Natural Science and Technology)
Additional resources for Beyond Quantum
- Molecular Modeling for the Design of Novel Performance by Beena Rai
- Non c'è gusto senza te (Italian Edition) by gloria brolatti,Edy Tassi