By George Bluman,Alexei Cheviakov,Stephen Anco
Read Online or Download Applications of Symmetry Methods to Partial Differential Equations: 168 (Applied Mathematical Sciences) PDF
Similar group theory books
Operational Quantum idea II is a extraordinary paintings on quantum concept at a sophisticated algebraic point. The classically orientated hierarchy with gadgets reminiscent of debris because the fundamental concentration, and interactions of the items because the secondary concentration is reversed with the operational interactions as uncomplicated quantum constructions.
This self-contained text is a superb introduction to Lie teams and their activities on manifolds. The authors begin with an elementary discussion of matrix teams, by way of chapters dedicated to the fundamental constitution and illustration thought of finite dimensinal Lie algebras. They then flip to international matters, demonstrating the foremost factor of the interaction among differential geometry and Lie idea.
The 1st a part of this ebook offers an undemanding and self-contained exposition of classical Galois idea and its purposes to questions of solvability of algebraic equations in particular shape. the second one half describes a stunning analogy among the basic theorem of Galois idea and the class of coverings over a topological area.
This can be the second one of 2 volumes so one can supply an creation to trendy advancements within the illustration idea of finite teams and associative algebras. the topic is considered from the point of view of homological algebra and the speculation of representations of finite dimensional algebras; the writer emphasises modular representations and the homological algebra linked to their different types.
- Linear Algebraic Groups (Graduate Texts in Mathematics)
- Group Theory and Its Application to Physical Problems (Dover Books on Physics)
- p-Adic Lie Groups: 344 (Grundlehren der mathematischen Wissenschaften)
- The Limit Shape Problem for Ensembles of Young Diagrams (SpringerBriefs in Mathematical Physics)
Additional info for Applications of Symmetry Methods to Partial Differential Equations: 168 (Applied Mathematical Sciences)
- Einführung in die Statistik (Teubner Studienbücher by Jürgen Lehn,Helmut Wegmann
- Why We Need the Humanities: Life Science, Law and the Common by Donald Drakeman