By Robert A. Goodnow
This ebook comprehensively describes the improvement and perform of DNA-encoded library synthesis expertise. jointly, the chapters element an method of drug discovery that provides an enticing addition to the portfolio of current hit iteration applied sciences resembling high-throughput screening, structure-based drug discovery and fragment-based screening. The book:
- Provides a beneficial advisor for realizing and using DNA-encoded combinatorial chemistry
- Helps chemists generate and display novel chemical libraries of enormous measurement and quality
- Bridges interdisciplinary parts of DNA-encoded combinatorial chemistry – artificial and analytical chemistry, molecular biology, informatics, and biochemistry
- Shows medicinal and pharmaceutical chemists easy methods to successfully expand on hand “chemical area” for drug discovery
- Provides specialist and updated precis of stated literature for DNA-encoded and DNA-directed chemistry know-how and methods
Read or Download A Handbook for DNA-Encoded Chemistry: Theory and Applications for Exploring Chemical Space and Drug Discovery PDF
Similar organic chemistry books
Prodrug layout: views, techniques and purposes in Medicinal Chemistry offers a concentrated evaluate of this severe region of drug discovery, as that non-stop method strives not just to find new drug compounds but in addition to switch the prevailing ones. This worthy primer helps this venture of drug improvement and its aim of lowering undesired results and bettering healing effectiveness of drug compounds.
Completely up-to-date, incorporating round 25 % new fabric, Sewald/Jakubke continues to be the one glossy and scientifically updated complex textbook on peptide biochemistry, distilling the information of 1000s of courses right into a hugely readable synopsis of this varied box. The authors clarify the large basics of peptide synthesis and constitution, systematically addressing very important households of biologically energetic peptides, and adopting an interdisciplinary strategy that covers software components in biotechnology, pharmaceutical technology, and biomedicine.
Radiation results in fabrics, quantity 1: Atomic Radiation and Polymers considers the theoretical and experimental stories at the organization among polymers and atomic radiation. using radiation in polymer technology constitutes a robust software for the quantitative research of macromolecules. This booklet involves 31 chapters, and starts off with a short creation to basics of atomic radiation and polymer constitution.
Critical Evaluation of Equilibrium Constants Involving 8-Hydroxyquinoline and Its Metal Chelates: Critical Evaluation of Equilibrium Constants in Solution: ... Distribution Systems (IUPAC Publications)
Serious assessment of Equilibrium Constants concerning 8-Hydroxyquinoline and Its steel Chelates provides and evaluates the broadcast facts at the solubility, dissociation, and liquid–liquid distribution of oxine and its steel chelates to suggest the main trustworthy numerical facts. This e-book explores the dissociation constants of oxine in aqueous suggestions.
- Validamycin and Its Derivatives: Discovery, Chemical Synthesis, and Biological Activity
- Lewis Base Catalysis in Organic Synthesis, 3 Volume Set
- CRC Handbook of Optical Resolutions via Diastereomeric Salt Formation
- The Biochemistry of Plants: Carbohydrates: 14
- Redox Proteins in Supercomplexes and Signalosomes
- New Discoveries on the β-Hydride Elimination (Springer Theses)
Additional resources for A Handbook for DNA-Encoded Chemistry: Theory and Applications for Exploring Chemical Space and Drug Discovery
- Im Alltag der Straße Gottes Spuren suchen: Persönliche by Christian Herwartz,Maria Jans-Wenstrup,Katharina
- God?: A Debate between a Christian and an Atheist by William Lane Craig,Walter Sinnott-Armstrong